Surface mounted or root fixed
Choose your colour combination
Extremely vandal and impact resistant
Cast ductile iron and hardwood timber seat with stainless steel frame complete with back support and side arm rests.
Hartecast are the leading suppliers of outdoor seating, and the HC2023S is of our many ranges. See all Hartecast UK seats and benches
- Standard length 1800mm.
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- Armrests are manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel.
- The ductile iron components are galvanised and powder coat finish, as we manufacture all our products in house we can arrange any colour combination you require, see colour palette below.
- The tubing is 316 grade stainless steel in an electropolished finish (corrosion and salt water resistant)
- Timber slats are 70 x 40mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports can be root fixed or surface mounted.
- Recycled composite timber is also available as an alternative to hardwood timber.