316 marine grade stainless steel
Hardwood timber or recycled composite timber
Stainless steel, composite timber and cast ductile iron bench without back support, two arm rests as standard.
Hartecast is UK’s leading designer and manufacturer of street furniture. The HC2046B Bench is part of our commercial benches range. This bench’s fixtures and fittings are also made from stainless steel. See all Hartecast UK seats and benches
HC2046B Bench Specifications
- Standard length 1800mm
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- The ductile iron componentsare galvanised and powder coated in our standard colours, please see our colour palette below.
- The frame and armrests are 316 grade stainless steel in a polished finish (corrosion and salt water resistant)
- Timber slat is 70x40mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating or composite timber.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports are Root Fixed
- Laths are also available in timber as an alternative to the composite timber, timber is 70x40mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating.
- Bench is available with 2, 3 or no armrests.
- Laths can be stainless steel, see HC2045B bench.