316 marine grade stainless steel
Hardwood timber or recycled composite timber
Stainless steel, composite timber and cast ductile iron chair with back support and arm rests.
Hartecast is UK’s leading designer and manufacturer of street furniture. The HC2045CR outdoor chair has a wide range of colour options for you to customise to your scheme. This outdoor chair’s supports are root fixed. See all Hartecast UK seats and benches
HC2045CR Chair Specifications
- Standard length 645mm
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- The ductile iron components are galvanised and powder coated in our standard colours, please see our colour palette section.
- The frame, laths and armrests are 316 grade stainless steel in a polished finish (corrosion and salt water resistant)
- Timber slat is 70x40mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating or composite timber.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports are Root Fixed
- Laths are also available in mahogany timber as an alternative to the composite timber, timber is 70x40mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating.
- Stainless steel laths can also be timber or composite timber. Seat reference for all timber lath version is HC2046CR.