Recycled Composite Timber
Can be purchased as individual laths
Can be sanded to remove graffiti
Hartecast are pleased to announce we are the sole agent for Dura Composites, Recycled Composite Timber in the UK.
We can offer recycled composite timber on most of our existing seat and bench ranges as an alternative to hardwood timber .
The recycled composite timber laths can also be purchased as individual laths.
The composite is not hollow it is a solid section all the way through, 50% hardwood, 45% recycled plastic and 5% bonding approx. This recycled composite timber maintains a natural wood property whilst also being environmentally friendly, making them a viable and economic alternative to hardwood timber. Durable and easy to maintain, recycled composite timber is weather resistant and impervious to rot and wood eating organisms.
Recycled Composite Timber Specifications
- Maintenance Free.
- Needs no staining, oiling or painting.
- Does not split, splinter or rot.
- Installs and is worked like timber.
- Can be jet washed as required.
- Is colour stable.
- Retains its natural timber appearance.
- Does not absorb moisture.
- Can be sanded down to remove graffiti.
- 70mm x 40mm x 2000mm
- 90mm x 40mm x 2000mm
- 140mm x 40mm x 2000mm
- 180mm x 60mm x 2000mm or 3000mm