HC2046B composite bench no arms HC2046B Bench Product Specifications :
- Stainless Steel, Timber and cast ductile iron bench without back support and arm rests.
- Length 1800mm
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- The ductile iron components are galvanised and powder coated in our standard colours, please see our colour palette section.
- The frame and armrests are 316 grade stainless steel in a polished finish (corrosion and salt water resistant)
- Timber slat is 70x40mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating or composite timber.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports are Root Fixed
Root Fixed with base plate 130mm underground level with 4 fixing points on each support.
Recommended concrete foundation 2000x800x150mm
- Recycled Composite Timber is also available as an alternative to Hardwood Timber, The composite is made of 50 % hardwood, 45 % Recycled plastic and 5% bonding approx.
- Arm Rests are optional
- Laths can be Stainless Steel see HC2045B