Hartecast are pleased to announce we can now offer recycled composite timber as an alternative to hardwood timber on most of our existing seat and bench ranges.
The composite is not hollow it is a solid section all the way through, 50% hardwood, 45% recycled plastic and 5% bonding approx.
Our recycled composite timber maintains a natural wood property whilst also being environmentally friendly, making them a viable and economic alternative to hardwood timber. Durable and easy to maintain, recycled composite timber is weather resistant and impervious to rot and wood eating organisms.
Benefits of Composite Timber
- Maintenance Free.
- Needs no staining, oiling or painting.
- Does not split, splinter or rot.
- Installs and is worked like timber.
- Can be jet washed as required.
- Is colour stable.
- Retains its natural timber appearance.
- Does not absorb moisture.
- Can be sanded down to remove graffiti.
Composite Timber Product Data Sheet
Z Seat with Composite Timber
Hyde Park Seat 6ft with Composite Timber
HC2000B with Composite Timber
HC2024S with Composite Timber